Give a Gift of Hope This Holiday Season!
This year, the Center of Concern is celebrating our 45th birthday. Since 1978 we have helped our neighbors in need to navigate difficult times. Challenges related to aging, living with little income, or facing homelessness are met with compassion from trained staff and kind volunteers. The Center of Concern offers unique assistance to address many unmet community needs.
Please consider making a monetary donation this holiday season to support our critical programs and services.
- $1 donation = 1 personalized birthday card for a Center of Concern client
- $50 donation = 10 meals to our older adult clients at Lunch With Us
- $100 donation = Utilities for 1 month for a family receiving our housing assistance
- $200 donation = 12 care packages with supplies distributed in our community to help keep people healthy
- $500 donation = service for 1 month to provide an older adult with daily companionship, assistance with grocery shopping, and transportation
Last year, the Center of Concern provided nearly 38,000 individualized services over 108,000 hours to more than 2,400 clients. Through housing assistance, community services, and older adult programs, the Center of Concern works to enable our clients to live with independence and dignity.
Your support allows the Center of Concern to help people who often have nowhere else to turn.
Wishing you a happy holiday season!
Thank you for your generous holiday gift!