Give a Gift
Make a Donation
The Center of Concern has a daily impact on the lives of a great many individuals and families in our community. Through generous donations from our supporters we are able to provide services at little or no cost to older adults, those with disabilities, and people at risk of homelessness.
You can help the Center of Concern in many ways. If you have any questions about donation, call Greg at 224-585-4378, or email [email protected]. The Center of Concern is a 501(C)3 not-for-profit organization and gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
For less than the cost of a daily cup of coffee, you can set up automatically recurring monthly donations to benefit the Center of Concern.
- $50 allows the Center of Concern to provide 2 volunteer friendly visits to isolated older adults
- $100 provides housing counseling with connections to resources for 1 local family, enabling them to remain safely housed
- $150 gives 10 older adults in-home chore assistance helping them to remain aging in place
- $200 serves 50 lunches to local older adults seeking access to nutritious food and companionship
Give in Memory, Honor, Celebration, or Birthday
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support the Center of Concern every time you shop, at no cost to you!
By using our AmazonSmile link, you’ll find the exact same low prices, convenient shopping experience, and tens of millions of products that are eligible to contribute 0.5% of the purchase directly to the Center of Concern as a charitable donation.
Donate Your Change
Automatically donate the change from your credit or debit card transactions to the Center of Concern with RoundUp! The average donor contributes $20-$30 per month and you can set a cap for the maximum amount you will donate each month. RoundUp makes giving effortless! Learn more: Click here for details.
Double Your Gift with a Workplace Matching Donation
Donate Your Car
Call 888-205-3420 and tell them your Charity is the Center of Concern or donate online: careasy.org/nonprofit/CenterofConcern
The sale of even a single car can provide significant, real-world difference to the Center of Concern. How much of a difference? You may be surprised! Your car donation will help older adults live with dignity and independence, provide housing options and homeless prevention services, and offer a variety of community services to those in need.
What are the benefits of donating your vehicle to support the Center of Concern?
- Donating is easy, the pick-up is free, and donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- It’s better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
Give a Legacy Gift
If you consult with an attorney, you will need to bring complete personal and financial information for them to properly draft documents. The Center of Concern has a convenient form that you can fill out and bring with you.
For more details and planned giving options, visit: centerofconcern.org/planned-giving
Make a Gift Online Today!
We appreciate gifts of all sizes which support Center of Concern services and help defray expenses. Know that 100% of your donation is used to provide services in the communities that we serve.
The Center of Concern has earned the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency, showcasing the progress and results we’re making toward our mission!