Center of Concern Teen Board
Civic-minded young adults embrace opportunities as volunteer leaders to improve the lives of residents and strengthen their community. Teen Board members find great rewards as they join together to plan, organize, and participate in opportunities to empower and assist persons served by the nonprofit mission of the Center of Concern.
Teen Board Job Description
A great way to gain leadership skills and fundraising experience and to meet other likeminded individuals.
1 – 2 days per month, 1 – 2 hours per day
To provide a framework for teens to organize opportunities to serve the Older adults and the less fortunate in their community
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Listen and actively participate during meetings
- Recruit and help orient new members
- Be accountable to other teens
- Completed volunteer application
- Good communication skills
- Between the ages of 13 – 18
- Genuine interest in helping others
Respectable and appropriate
Teen Board Charter
To help make a difference in our own community by raising funds and supporting the homeless and seniors being ambassadors to the Center of Concern and raising money for service projects.
- Teens ages 13 to 18
- Membership requires no more than 2 missed meetings in a year
- Must attend 3 service projects for the year to stay in good standing
- 4 group projects per year
- One or two meetings per month